Results 1 of 1 total
- Institution Hochschule Kaiserslautern (University of Applied Sciences)
- Search research priority Highly Efficient Technical Systems
- Short description HTS is based on the fields lightweight construction, mechatronics and energy and focuses on the development and optimisation of complex (socio-)technical systems. In HTS, cross-domain solutions are developed from the product approach through the extended product approach to the system approach.
- Research area(s) Informatics, System and Electrical Engineering; Materials Science and Engineering; Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Key term(s) energy efficiency; mechatronics; lightweight construction; intelligent mobility; digital networking; electrical drive technology
- Contact person