Results 1 of 1 total
- Institution Rhine-Waal University of Applied Sciences
- Search research priority Sustainable Food Systems
- Short description Research activities focus on the sustainable primary production and utilisation of biogenic raw materials, the protection and conservation of natural resources as well as securing human nutrition and health at the interface of life, engineering and social sciences.
- Research area(s) Agriculture, Forestry and Veterinary Medicine; Biology; Chemistry; Informatics, System and Electrical Engineering; Materials Science and Engineering; Mechanical and Industrial Engineering; Social and Behavioural Sciences
- Key term(s) bioeconomy; agricultural production; agricultural technology; food quality; nature conservation; resource conservation; one health
- Contact person