Results 1 of 1 total
- Institution University of Düsseldorf
- Search research priority Molecular and Clinical Hepatology
- Short description Research activities in molecular and clinical hepatology are carried out within the Collaborative Research Centre (CRC) 974 "Communication and System Relevance in Liver Injury and Regeneration". This CRC aims to gain insights into mechanisms and communication processes that govern liver regeneration and injury on a molecular level.
- Research area(s) Medicine
- Key term(s) molecular hepatology; clinical hepatology; physiology; pharmacy; biophysics; physical chemistry
- Contact person